Part 2 – Rotator Cuff Injury
Considerations for rehabilitation include:
- Restoring pain free range of motion
- Rebuilding muscular strength
- Restoring proprioception and neuromuscular control
- Rebuilding muscular power
- Gradual return to sport specific movements like throwing
Return to sport can take anywhere from weeks to months depending on the severity of the injury. Our Physiotherapist and Exercise Physiology team are equipped with the knowledge to guide your rotator cuff rehabilitation and injury prevention program. To book an appointment please contact the clinic on 02 5926 3806 or book online.