Evan was born in Tumut spending his early years on an East Gilmore property and was excited to return to Tumut in 2018 to co-found Rural Health with his wife Courtney.
Evan studied a Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine at Charles Sturt University in Albury and has pursued additional training in business management, surgical & injection techniques, foot and ankle rehabilitation and lower limb dry needling.
Evan is passionate about supporting the Rural Health team and delivery of quality care within our community, he has been awarded:
- 2021 Tumut Chamber of Commerce ‘Outstanding Young Business Leader’
- 2021 Regional Business Awards ‘Outstanding Young Business Leader’ finalist
- 2023 Murrumbidgee Primary Healthcare Awards ‘Outstanding Contribution to Leadership in Primary Healthcare’ finalist
Evan is a registered Podiatrist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency and is an active member of:
- Australian Podiatry Association
- Sports Medicine Australia
- Australasian Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Murrumbidgee PHN – Riverina Clinical Council