Last week we had Matthew from Tumut High School, Tumut, New South Wales join us for a week of work experience, to gain an insight into the world of Allied Health!
Here’s what Matthew had to say about his experience and his interest in Health:
- What is drawing you to pursue a career in health care? “I like the idea of being able to help people with the body and to improve their overall health”
- What are the top 3 things you like about the profession you’re interested in?
- “Helping people with their health”
- “The social aspect of meeting new people”
- “Being able to see people improve and get back to normal if they had been injured”
Thanks to Tumut High School Careers for facilitating Matthew’s week, and to all of our clients for allowing Matthew to join them and learn more about Allied Health! We can’t wait to see what you achieve in the future!